Blogger Layouts

MINTA KERJASAMA KEPADA DATO DATIN TUAN PUAN ENCIK CIK PELAJAR..HARAP KORANG SEMUA LIKE,SHARE,DAN FOLLOW BLOG NI K...JASA ANDA AMAT SAYA HARGAI

VIP ROOM

DIARY OF A GIRL AND A BOY

GIRL :47::90:

Dear Diary, I saw him passing by my way.. I didn’t know what to do.. I used to smile and greet him but I felt so awkward so I looked the other way.. Besides, he’s the star of the basketball team.. He’ll never notice a geek like me..:97:


BOY :47::90:

Dear Diary, I passed by the corridor and saw the pretty smart girl :95:I usually sit with during Chemistry.. I tried to smile at her but she looked the other way.. Besides, I’m just a guy who could shoot some hoops while she’s this pretty honor student.. She’ll never like a guy like me..


cry
SUKA BLOG NIH MEH LAA LIKE

0 comments: